Please complete the form to the right and use the password provided to view all of the below webinars. Your password will also be emailed to the provided email address for future reference.
Big Data! Big Opportunity?
You’ve heard the buzz around Big Data—that ever-expanding universe of digital influencers and exploding volume of social media conversations. Big Data can be a big brand-building opportunity for PR professionals—but only if you know how to use it to your advantage.
Join Jay Krall, Cision’s Business Development Director, and Heidi Sullivan VP of Global Media Research, for this complimentary webinar and explore the basics of Big Data and how to leverage it to positively impact your brand. This fast-paced 30-minute online session will cover key topics, including:
- How big is Big? A practical definition of Big Data
- Useful sources of Big Data, including social platforms, CRM databases and more
- Tools for making sense of Big Data, including text analytics, statistical analysis and clustering
Jay will also offer tips for making the most of your Big Data engagement, even with limited time and resources.
Top 10 Free Mobile Apps for PR Pros
Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry – As communicators, we all have a smart phone or tablet… but do we have the best apps to save us time, help us stay connected and do our jobs more effectively – and in real-time?
Join Cision's Heidi Sullivan for this 30-minute webinar that reviews some of the top apps for every PR pro and explore how you can improve your work day on the go!
- Managing business contacts & recording interviews
- Easy posting to & reviewing of your earned and owned media
- Mobile conferencing & file sharing
- Finding journalists & influencers when you need them
- Coordinating your business trips with colleagues, clients and journalists
Facebook Timeline for Business
A recent study showed that brands get over 40% more engagement per post with Facebook Timeline.
In this webinar, learn how to engage your community with Facebook timeline, leverage your brand’s history and create greater visibility. Through the new Subscribe feature and enhanced media pages, interacting with journalists and influencers on Facebook has become more accessible than ever. Identify ways that you can build the relationships that you want with the resources that you have and incorporate Timeline into your overall communication strategy.
In this 60-minute webinar, we will discuss:
- Quick tips to make the most of Timeline and quickly embrace Facebook’s latest changes to increase your engagement
- Tips on how to manage Facebook team responsibilities effectively with the enhanced admin panel and team guidelines
- Best practices for building relationships with journalists and influencers on Facebook
- Facebook Insights to improve your interactions, optimize your content and measure your success