Please complete the form to the right and use the password provided to view all of the below webinars. Your password will also be emailed to the provided email address for future reference.
Content Marketing for the PR Professional
Content Marketing is all the buzz, but as a PR professional, are you keeping up on the latest tools and services to help you tell your stories?
If you're looking for new strategies to increase traffic to your blog, generate more impressions to articles about your brand, or simply acquire more leads, Cision has a solution for you. Cision's new Content Marketing Suite gives you an easy-to-use platform for reaching new, highly-engaged audiences.
In this complimentary 45-minute webinar we will cover:
- Why content marketing is core to the PR professional
- Tools you can use to create and share your content in social channels like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, driving traffic back to your story
- How to amplify this content on websites, such as Time and CNN, where viewers would be interested in your topic
- How amplification allows you to better target the right people who are interested in your content
- Using metrics, insights and Google Analytics to shape your future content marketing campaigns
Facebook Timeline for Business
A recent study showed that brands get over 40% more engagement per post with Facebook Timeline.
In this webinar, learn how to engage your community with Facebook timeline, leverage your brand’s history and create greater visibility. Through the new Subscribe feature and enhanced media pages, interacting with journalists and influencers on Facebook has become more accessible than ever. Identify ways that you can build the relationships that you want with the resources that you have and incorporate Timeline into your overall communication strategy.
In this 60-minute webinar, we will discuss:
- Quick tips to make the most of Timeline and quickly embrace Facebook’s latest changes to increase your engagement
- Tips on how to manage Facebook team responsibilities effectively with the enhanced admin panel and team guidelines
- Best practices for building relationships with journalists and influencers on Faceboo
- Facebook Insights to improve your interactions, optimize your content and measure your success
Leveraging LinkedIn for PR Success
As the leading social media site that connects professionals and executives from a wide range of industries, LinkedIn offers a vast—and largely untapped—opportunity for communicators. In addition to using the platform to connect professionally, companies and PR pros can leverage LinkedIn to interact with their communities, share promotions and events, distribute content, and build brands.
Join Samantha Hosenkamp, Social Media Director at Ragan Communications, and Cision Social Media Manager, Lisa Larranaga, as they explore the many ways LinkedIn can be used to drive and enhance PR campaigns.
In this fast-paced 30-minute webinar, Samantha and Lisa will focus on:
- Where to go and how to engage in effective communication on LinkedIn
- Distributing content and building relationships with an audience via LinkedIn
- Measuring and gaining insight from your LinkedIn followers
Blogging for Your Business
Content is king and blogging is a great way to share your voice and your brand. Join us for this 30-minute webinar and learn tips and tools for success to grow your community, continually create great content, generate conversations and measure your return.
- Creating content even when you have writer's block
- Easy-to-implement info graphics, photos and videos
- Sharing your content and generating a conversation
- Best practices for solo blogging versus a team of bloggers
- Thinking about SEO & measuring your success
Photo Finish! Pinterest, Instagram and PR
In 2012, Pinterest was named the 3rd most popular social network in the U.S. and Instagram declared 30 million+ registered users & 575 likes per second. What does this mean for your brand?
With the rapid expansion and growing popularity of these top photo-sharing sites, it's time for PR pros to take a closer look at how to leverage these platforms to promote their brands. Join Cision social media experts, Brandon Andersen and Gina Joseph, for a "crash course" on how to effectively use Pinterest and Instagram in your marketing and PR campaigns.
In this complimentary 30-minute webinar you will learn how to:
- Determine whether your business is a good match for photo-sharing sites
- Incorporate photo sharing into your overall campaign strategy
- Utilizing the platforms for contests
- Drive traffic to your web site via Pinterest and Instagram
- Keep users interested in what you have to say
- What's new? Recent updates & related services
Your Top Social Media & PR Questions Answered
We're not new to hosting PR, marketing and social media webinars. This isn't our first live-recorded rodeo. But sometimes we don't get around to answering everyone's questions in our 30-minute broadcasts, so we take to the blog or our LinkedIn page to offer follow-up advice.
We've accrued an impressive number of Frequently Asked—But Unanswered—Questions since we've started. More than enough to host a brand-new webinar. Which left us with a burning question—why not?
Join Teresa Dankowski (Community Manager, Seek Or Shout) and Gina Joseph (Social Media Community Manager) for the long-awaited answers to your PR, marketing and social media queries.
In this complimentary 30-minute webinar, we will discuss:
- Best blogging practices for your brand
- Leveraging LinkedIn for personal and company use
- Can't-miss Twitter tips
- Determining if Pinterest is your platform
- The low-down on metrics, monitoring and miscellany
10 Essentials for Getting Started in Content Marketing
Everybody's talking about content marketing. But exactly what does it take to get an effective, sustainable content marketing strategy up and running?
Join Cision's SVP of Digital Content Heidi Sullivan and Senior Manager, Global Product Marketing Laurie Mahoney as they offer the ten specific requirements you'll need to start right and be successful.
In this complimentary 30-minute webinar, we will explore:
- The technical and editorial skills required to produce content that will get you noticed
- The tools you need to measure your success
- How to amplify your message without being too self-promotional
- Using social networks to continue the conversation
No News? No Problem! Maintaining Great Media Coverage Year-Round
Media coverage tends to come in peaks and valleys—skyrocketing when you have a major announcement or new product release, and dipping during "off news" times. So how can you build and sustain coverage momentum even when there's no big news to share?
Join Heather Whaling, President of Geben Communication, and Heidi Sullivan, Cision's SVP of Digital Content, as they explore case studies and best practices to create a steady, year-round level of media attention that aligns with your big-picture goals.
During this 45-minute complimentary webinar, we'll discuss:
- Lessons learned from companies that generated valuable media coverage without a major news announcement
- Opportunities to innovate traditional PR best practices to excel in today's social world
- Creative ways to "hijack" the news and insert yourself into the story, featuring real-life examples
- Content marketing as a driver of media coverage and online engagement
Leader or Follower? Why Joining Every Social Platform is Not a Good Brand Strategy
By definition, social media is all about following the crowd. But why follow the crowd to a new social media trend before you fully understand how it will work in your marketing mix?
Join Cision's social media experts as we show you how to sort through the social media scene and determine which sites and tools you should be focusing on—including hidden opportunities the crowd may have missed.
In this 30-minute complimentary webinar we will discuss:
- The latest social sites and tools—the new, the tried and true and the comeback kids
- Brands that use social well
- How to integrate social strategy into your PR and marketing strategy
- Evaluating the staying power of social trends to avoid putting too much money on the wrong horse
Managing Your Brand: How to Create a Brand Strategy that Works
Your brand and reputation can make or break your success, set you apart from the competition, and influence your target audience.
In this complimentary 30-minute webinar, join Cision's SVP of Global Marketing, Vanessa Bugasch, and SVP of Digital Content, Heidi Sullivan, as they discuss the must-haves for your organization's brand strategy, how to navigate the social web on behalf of your brand, and how growing your personal brand can benefit both you and your brand's reputation.
- Learn branding essentials like creating the best logo and tagline and managing customer relationships on the web.
- Discover how to conduct analysis and planning on your market position, your target community, and your desired reputation and messaging.
- Explore personal branding and how it can benefit you and your organization.
- Discuss best practices in monitoring your brand's reputation.