Join the conversation.
From social media webinars on listening and engagement, to media measurement and targeting the media, Cision webinars share tips, insights and best practices to help you create impactful campaigns.
Choose from an upcoming live webinar below or check out our on-demand PR & Marketing webinars that you can view now.
As technology changes, so do consumers’ consumption habits. The media landscape has evolved from print media, TV and radio to blogs, applications, wearable tech and more. As communicators, it is our job to understand and navigate the tools and platforms our audience uses, and determine if they’re an appropriate way to engage with our market. All while tracking and measuring the impact that our efforts have on the bottom line.
Join CEO of Belle Communications Kate Finley and Cision’s social media manager Lisa Denten for this complimentary 45-minute webinar where they will discuss:
- How to Detect Emerging Trends and Figure Out if You Should Jump On-Board
- Real-Time Marketing for Brands
- The Blurred Lines of PR
- Practical Opportunities for Measuring the Impact of PR and Social Media
Wednesday, March 19th
with Kate Finley and Lisa Denten
2:00pm–2:45pm Eastern Time
Join us for a practical consultation exercise that will cover the following issues of accessing content across borders:
- The growing importance of international content as the number of global RFPs increases.
- Working towards simpler agreements for end users and media monitoring firms.
- The need for a “keep it simple” model which puts users first.
Thursday, March 20th
10:00am–11:00am Eastern Time
Chief Operating Officer, Cision US,
Chair, AMEC Copyright & Content Committee
Observer GmbH, Austria
Head Commissioner, FIBEP Fair Trade Commission
President of Press Database and Licensing Network (PDLN) & Commercial Director of the NLA
In the meantime, you can view previous PR & Marketing Webinars on-demand.